Gift Passes (or “vouchers”) for film tickets can be redeemed online or at the box office.
Gift passes are valid from 12 months from date of issue.
TO BOOK USING A GIFT PASS ONLINE
- Select desired film from our current program
- On the bottom left of the film page, click, “Enter Pass Number” and enter your pass code into the BOOK ON A PASS box
- Change the QTY box to 1
- Click ‘Add to Cart’
- If you have multiple passes, select ‘Continue Browsing’ to remain on the film page
- Repeat steps 2 – 4 to add another ticket to your cart using your gift pass
- Select Checkout or click CART on top menu. Sign into your account (or create one) to continue.
- Complete check-out process
- Your tickets will be emailed to the email address associated with your account. Tickets will also be under your name at the Golden Age Box Office.
- To look up your order, re-send your tickets, etc, please login to your account.
- Any questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your gift pass codes in your email.
GIFT PASS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To redeem your gift pass, use the code on your Gift Pass at ourgoldenage.com.au before the expiry date, or at our Box Office.
- Gift Passes are treated as cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Gift Passes can be used via the Golden Age website (ourgoldenage.com.au) or the Golden Age Box Office (Lower Ground Floor, 80 Commonwealth St, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 Australia).
- Gift Passes may only be used for (1) film admission ticket and (1) cocktail popcorn. Popcorn can only be redeemed at the Golden Age Box Office
- Gift Passes cannot be redeemed for products sold at the Golden Age Bar (including without limitation, alcoholic beverages and food menu items). Gift Passes cannot be used for any other purchases unless expressly specified.
- Gift Passes cannot be returned or exchanged (whether in whole or in part) for cash.
- Gift vouchers will expire 12 months from the date of activation.
- Golden Age Cinema and Bar is a licensed venue.
- All guests under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Golden Age Cinema and Bar reserve the right to refuse entry.
FILM CLUB TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Film Club discount pricing may not apply for certain film sessions.
- Film Club discount pricing is limited to two tickets per order.
- A Film Club Membership is not a ticket, and does not allow you admission to any session.
- “Never Pay for Popcorn” is valid for one (1) cocktail popcorn per order. Present your Film Club card at the box office to redeem your popcorn.
- Golden Age Cinema & Bar reserves the right to deny any person admission to any film sessions or entry to our bar.
- Concession ticket holders must present a current ID at the box office when collecting tickets.
- Membership benefits are only valid at Golden Age Cinema & Bar, 80 Commonwealth St, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 Australia
- A Film Club Membership is valid until the expiry date loaded electronically on your card (12 months after purchase).
- A valid Golden Age Film Club card must be presented at the Golden Age box office to receive the discounted rate. You can also provide your ID for proof of membership.
- Golden Age Film Club memberships are non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable.
- Lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced. Your membership will still be valid via your customer account. Please show ID at our box office to use your Film Club membership benefits.
- All prices are current at date of publication and may be subject to change without notice.
- All personal information acquired by Golden Age Cinema & Bar is confidential and will be used for the operation of the Golden Age Film Club only. We do not disclose the information to any other organisation. Inquiries please contact us.
- Gift Passes are valid for 12 months from date of issue and can be redeemed online or at the box office.
ONLINE SHOP INSTRUCTIONS + TERMS & CONDITIONS
All items are also available for purchase from the box office during opening hours.
Please note that orders will be mailed within five working days of purchase and are non-refundable.
*GST, postage and administration fees included.
Each candle has been hand made especially for Golden Age by Maison Balzac. This means there will be size and colour variations from one item to another. We take no responsibility if individual products happen to be different to how it appears on the website. We trust you value craftsmanship and uniqueness the way we do!
Please be aware of these basic instructions before lighting your candle: Place candle on a stable, heat resistant surface, away from draught and curtains. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Trim the black end of the wick before each use. Do not move once lit. Never leave your burning candle unattended and be careful as the glass may become very hot.
Golden Age takes the utmost care to deliver your purchase in pristine condition. Should there be any breakages upon delivery, please keep the packaging and email us an image of how the goods were received. Any request for replacements will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Each limited edition tote bag has been hand silk-screened especially for Golden Age. This means there will be slight printing variations from one item to another. We take no responsibility if individual products happen to be different to how it appears on the website. We trust you value craftsmanship and uniqueness the way we do!
Always wash tote bag by itself, on gentle cold machine wash or hand wash.
Golden Age takes the utmost care to deliver your purchase in pristine condition. Any request for replacements will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
All orders will incur shipping charges as below.
A flat rate of $5 is charged for all shipping within Australia and will be sent via standard registered post. Delivery will take 2-7 business days depending on your location.
Please note that we cannot ship to international destinations. Contact us directly if you would like to discuss further.
Once your order has been despatched you will receive notification of your tracking number. Golden Age is not responsible for any delays in delivery. You can track your order here.
We will re-deliver, replace or refund the item if we have incorrectly addressed the delivery. We take no such responsibility if you give an incorrect or insufficient address.
PAYMENTS & PRIVACY
All orders are processed through PayPal and are charged in AUD$. If ordering from international destinations you may incur foreign currency charges from your bank, for which Golden Age has no control and accepts no responsibility.
Any personal information used when placing your order is strictly secured and will not be shared with any external party. We do not record your credit card details.